Antisocial Introvert seeks Life of the Party

FurryNinjaKitten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm nice if you talk to me but I don't do much talking usually. I'm fairly new, I used to have an avitar years ago that I never used (kept on getting group notices from some 420 group for years in my email and once met some really tall ethiopian looking dude, but that was about it), then recently started again. Not into the whole clubbing thing in sl or RL, people kind of freak me out and though I'm really into music, I dislike techno and a lot of the crap I've heard in SL. I'm too damn old to think some of that crap from the 80's is cool. I can't role play enough to do it... I'd rather go explore some islands, see some art or kick it on the beach with good conversation than do some Dance Party crap. Just my opinion, don't take it personally or hold it against me if I start DJing or something in world someday. IM me in SL. I am the FurryNinjaKitten

FurryNinjaKitten wrote:

So you are saying I should lie about myself, just to have more friends?

That's not too cool. Pretty juvenile. 

To some people the truth was far more important than being cool. I'm one of those people. Nice to meet ya!

I think what steph wanted to mention is, that antisocial really isn't something that will attract people. Its far more than just being an introvert or shy. I looked up the definition of antisocial and after reading it, I have to somewhat agree with him.

antisocial

contrary to the laws and customs of society, in a way that causes annoyance and disapproval in others.

2. not sociable or wanting the company of others.

Nobody said you should lie...maybe just don't let such a powerful word stand alone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.