"Outfits" Missing some items, Anyone else have experience with this.

Vaase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a hairbase saved in one of my outfits. When I selected the outfit to wear the tattoo didnt equip. niether did it show up on the list of items and stuff for my outfit. But if I looked for the item in my normal inventory. It was still there. But today I logged in and it was there and was equiped with the outfit. Is this a reccuring thing? Has anyone else experienced this? 

Yes I`ve had exactly that issue too, occasionally I`ve lost alpha`s from a saved outfit for no apparent reason, noticed it starting about a month ago I think. I`m using Firestorm 4.5.1 (38838) Oct 28 2013 00:03:49 (Firestorm-Beta) with Havok support. Just a minor annoyance but interested to know why.

Inventory database maintenance, which has been going on for the last couple of days.

All sorts of things go missing during maintenance and usually they re-appear when it's finished.

If the missing items stay missing, your best recourse is to contact the creator/seller and ask (politely) for a re-delivery. Show them the transaction in your transaction history https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?lang=en-US to prove you purchased it.

It's worth keeping a copy of your transaction history every month; it's only saves the last 30 days on the website.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.