how do i stop my avatar from glowing

wichapiska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i was taking a snapshop and something gliched and everything turned to black and white inworld.... so i closed out sl and computer and rebooted... this time there was a debug button which i clicked and then my avatar turned into a glowing blob in a whole other location

2 answers to this question

Hallo, wichapiska. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun  stress in Second Life currently. 

I don't know what would turn everything to black and white inworld, just by taking a snapshot, unless you maybe are on a wireless connection, or accidentally clicked a pre-windlight setting (if on one of the third party viewers), or generally have a computer that's not used to Second Life.

Are you sure you clicked a debug button that turned your avatar into a glowing blob? Or did you just arrive back inworld at a strange location looking like a glowing blob? Try the remedies in this link please, as you sound like your avatar is failing to bake.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/phoenix:bake_fail

(Says its for Phoenix viewer, but it works for all viewers.)

And please post back here with any results, good or bad.  (Click on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post to "edit" your original post/add more info).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.