Hmmmm what to do?

StilettoSara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Probably nothing?

What then? Well. I have bought a lot of things during the 18 months I spent at 2nd Life and each time out of 24 buys when an item never was delivered to me, the sellers have sent me, a new item within all from same day of the buy, up to 3 weeks after.

Since I spent over 5 years at another site called IMVU ...I was happy when I saw that Pl are starting to sell mesh HEADS here now too and finally. I found some 3 nice good looking ones and then I thought naaaaw, I just buy one and check it out first before I do eventually more buys. (lucky in a way)

My head was delivered to me in MY RECEIVED ITEMS. It contained a wooden box that had no option of OPEN as I placed it on the ground.

I searched that seller up and described my problem via the note card I wrote to her. I waited some 2-3 days and after that I searched for her name again but she was gone? A familiar name with one extra letter at end was only person to be found by search and that persons info was equal with NOTHING. (Same period of months tho ...2 year and 6 months)

I then went to my bought things via the MP. And omg her catalog was all gone too??

I mean this is either a clear scam OR has that person broken rules or stolen from others and then got banned.

I am so happy 99,99 % of all persons I been in contact with this far are honest sweet and helping persons. I mean I have a record of that I bought this item, but I bet that doesn't help a smallest lil bit now when the person erased her account :(

HUGGGS / Sara

Yes it is sad but not that common. Most sellers are happy to help with problems I have found.

I shop mostly in MarketPlace and usually read (and leave) reviews. It gives me more confidence with purchases.

I made a mistake one day when buying a gown and sent notecard to owner (in market place you can find the owners info) and, well she sent me dress again and another (different colour) for no payment. I sent message back saying I realized my mistake (I had though I only got DEMO because my outfit displayed the word above my avi's head...but it was for the necklace I had added, not the gown!). She would not except payment for the second gown. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.