How long does it take for a ticket to be looked at?

Kangen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought some linden last night they took payment from the bank but the delivery failed, I have opened a ticket but I'm still waiting on a reply. Im down $50 and they are taking thier sweet time about getting it sorted. how much longer do i have to wait?

4 answers to this question

It depends on the ticket.  The highest priority is always for sims that are offline or malfunctioning.  Other life-threatening problems come next and then things of lower urgency.  You should hear in a couple of days, though.

Until then, double check your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account to be sure that the money really hasn't arrived.  If you have only been looking at the display in your viewer, it could easily be out of sync with the actual balance on your dashboard.

You may want to just give the LL billing office a call instead of waiting for the support ticket.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Your friend should open her support case and append that question to it (assuming that she actually reported her suspicion to Linden Lab by submitting a support case).  Since this is a holiday week, don't be too surprised if you don't hear back until after New Year's Day.

BTW, next time your friend has a question for the Answers forum, advise her to start a new thread instead of posting the question in a very ancient thread like this one, where it's likely to be ignored by most people.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 6:17 PM, Maniiola said:

My friend had her account compromised and she haven’t heard anything yet and we want to know how long it’s gunna take .

Please watch dates on forum posts, you bumped a 4 year old thread, it's easier if you make a new topic, instead of bringing one back up from 2014. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.