question about using firestorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 years later...

Hehehe  newbie?  me....?  lmao, Over 9 Years on SL  hahah  Newbie my ass.  I think look at target is  actually a fun  way to talk without saying  anything,  it's part of the game of  SL,  Some people are too shy to say anything to pepel they don't know, yet they might like a particular avatar, Let's be honest, many people will not admit this but experience tells me otherwise,  most avi are looking for a partner if they haven't got one or in some cases are open to upgrade their current one for a better looking one. So much shallow  and materialistic  SL can be. Mind you,  Not everyone will fall under this category,  but  (once again) experience proves me right  and most actually do. So I'd say, make good use of  look at  target and check out those who will put their name above yours, especially if it's in blue (that means  they are looking at your profile),  yep,  that very thing  you spent  hours perfecting to give out just the right impression of you to whom ever is going to read it. What ever your thing is,  just make sure you're always  having fun,  if  you are not,  it's  time to  log off  and go do something  else in RL.  

Edited by CougEr Vultee

6 minutes ago, CougEr Vultee said:

Hehehe  newbie?  me....?  lmao, Over 9 Years on SL  hahah  Newbie my ass.

"Newbie" enough to do a 39 month grave-dig necro-post though eh... ;) 

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.