Christmas Cheer for the Marketplace Team but not for merchants who take a Christmas enhancement

Lasher Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I knew as soon as I hit the button I shouldn't have *sigh*

Like an idiot I took out a Market Place listing enhancement for one of my Christmas products. The L$999 for four weeks deal.  But of course  after Commerce Linden took my cash he decided that it wasn't enough and  then proceeded to automatically help him/herself to another L$11,000 worth of transaction fees.

Of course I've filed a ticket and it being the weekend I don't expect a quick response or reimbursment but just thought I'd  give anyone thinking of taking an enhancement the heads up.

The Marketplace devs have still not fixed the listing enhancement bug and I suspect they have no intention of ever doing so. Instead the Marketplace Team prefer to waste both ours and their time following through support tickets for an issue that they know has been borked for years.

^L^

Don't hold your breath. When this happened to me a few months back, I was told they know about it and they run a batch at the end of each month and pay out what they owe in error to all merchants who fell victim to it. Since it's now a new month, I doubt you will see your refund until the new year. :( Good luck though. Maybe things have changed...

I was lucky. Dakota replied to my ticket on Monday and told me that the MP team flush the system out on the 3rd of the month to reimburse erroneous charges. By the middle of the 4th my funds were restored and my inworld rent's been paid on time with a couple of days to spare :-)

^L^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.