WARNING SCAMMERS - REQUEST HELP TO LINDEN LAB PLEASE

Luna Barak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are several avatars that are selling fake mesh semi-exclusive items, they use the pic and the text other true sellers are using on marketplace and repost the item to steal money.

It needs LL finds a way to keep this people, mainly in the case they have been flagged again and again.

It needs that in the flagging option there is also the option that tells the item is a fake clone of another listed item.

This scammers are multiplicating and this will end in pushing off costumers from MP if it is not controlled 

I think the seller you're talking about is the moron using my stores semi exclusive displays to sell his empty boxes. I have flagged these several times and I know countless customers in my group have aswell, I'm DMCAing all the listings tomorrow morning but I DO wish LL would give us an option to report these FRAUD items. Yes, they are using my images and my stores name against my legal permissions BUT, they are FRAUDING people by selling EMPTY BOXES. Yes, I can DMCA the images but in cases like this I think I should be able to just flag it and have it perminently removed. Winter is a horrible season for full perm sellers, all the crazyes come out the woodwork to try to make money off our PICTURES. So, I do hope LL will one day make this kind of situation easier to report because it's not "just" a DMCA kind of issue, it could be dealt without having to file 10000000 DMCAs against the person. In any event, they should be removed soon.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FULL PERM ITEMS FROM ANYONE EXCEPT THE "ACTUAL" OWNER!!! 

AngelRED Couture Full Perm items are ONLY sold by me, Lexi Zelin! If you purchase my full perm items from someone else you will either be risking you money by buying an EMPTY BOX or you will be risking your money and time because I DO have lists of the purchasers on every single Semi Exclusive item I've released, if you sell one and you are not on the list you will recieve a DMCA. Think Before You Buy. <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.