Clyde Tyles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Here's one idea >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/When-I-turn-off-my-AO-my-avatar-s-arms-shake/qaq-p/1705949

I doubt that you have scripted fingernails like the OP's in that thread, but you could well have other competing animations.  Don't expect Stop All Animations to work in this case, because the competing animations will be in things that you are wearing, like your AO.  They will restart again unless you turn one of them off.

Hi Clyde,

While I've never experienced hand trembling, I have had worn attachments (shoes in my case) interfere with hand poses. Try detaching things one at a time to see if the hand tremble goes away. The last thing removed will be the likely culprit and it will contain scripts of some kind. The scripts are the cause of the hand pose interference, though I don't know how.

Good luck!

Got it!   I knew I had read this one somewhere....

Some users report strange hand flickering/twitching on medium graphics setting. This is caused by the combination of basic shaders enabled and atmospheric shaders disabled. It appears that on certain windlight settings, this combination will cause the flickering effect with the movement of the clouds.

Workaround: Enable atmospheric shaders or disable basic shaders. Both need to be either enabled or disabled in Preferences → Graphics → General.
If this doesn't help, disable Hardware Skinning as well.

The associated bug report is located at FIRE-1751.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.