using bots to target and bann targeted other land groups to gain people

tcservices1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

also i forgot banning the individual is good but to prebann other rivery sims using the estate banning is bad without any lagit reason. i am not the only one complaining here. i have over 40 other sims complaining  because of the estate prebaning of rivery sims. we had people come get on the sploder go there and get banned. so they punish the boor fela that goes out to get on other land rivery sploders to get lindens. making them mad. un ethical estate banning. using bots or scripted bots.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now let me put up the senario. you are a normal person. you go look in the hotspot destination looking for friends. yay. you get on their groups like normal. then you see a invite to a rivery sim. club or sploder you go there yay. but try to return to the origional hotspot you came from. bam. yo were banned for geting on the other rivery sim's club or sploder. and you complain to them why did you bann me. boo. they say back that they have banned you for visiting the rivery sim and have their group in your group list. so you go to the rivery sim asking why. they do not know why they banned them you sis nothing but join that group as a place to go. so you ask them to please unbann the person and they refuse to. but they can not go there any more mad because it is in the high stat hotspot. but they did not see over 60 people in there but a few. i keep daily geting complaints because of the way they are doing this. so i put up a blog.try everything to get them to leave my land group alone but they use the right i can do what i want. whih is true. would you be mad if they did this to you when you did nothing but join another rivery group.???

tcservices1 wrote:

There the fact remains. i got this list because they sent them out and they came to my land. Also they are violating tos section 6 rules

6.2 You agree that you will not post or transmit Content or code that

may be harmful, impede other users' functionality, invade other users'

privacy, or surreptitiously or negatively impact any system or

network.

You agree to respect both the integrity of the Service and the privacy

of other users. You will not:

(i) Post or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time

bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may

harm the Service or interests or rights of other users, or that may

harvest or collect any data or information about other users without

their consent;

6.3 Additional rules of conduct apply to users of Second Life:

In addition to the rules set forth in Sections 6.1 and 6.2 above, you

agree that you will not:

(i) Use robots or other automated means to increase traffic to any

Virtual Land;

(ii) Operate or profit from a "game of chance". For more information

please see our Gambling Policy;

just look at the hotspot list chat spot it is there plain as day. Then they ban anyone that has a rivery group. They do not like.

end of story. tos tells it all. And everyone knows they are doing it. ll is doing nothing.

That's not an answer. You stated that you have a list of unregistered bots, and I asked how you know they are unregistered. I added that you have no way of knowing whether or not an avatar is registered as a bot, and I'll repeat it... You have no way of knowing whether or not an avatar is registered as a bot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.