Fashion Friends

CaramelBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Mia (caramelbombshell resident), and I am looking to meet girls and guys whoarejustasobsessedwithSlFashionasIam. IabsolutelyLovedressingupinthelastest andhottestnewfashiontrendsofSl. 80% ofmytimespenthereisspentdressinguplolIdoofcourse, like to hang out at clubs and bars, but that's to show off my new threads lol I enjoy posting pictures of my outfits to my Flickr [Caramelb0mbshell]. I study Fashion Design in Rl at FIT New York, some of the garments I wear in Sl I have sewn in Rl. I love to Rp [roleplay], sometimesIdothatwhenshoppingorathomeflippingthroughmyMP [marketplacemagazine. Ispendanywherebetween600 - 3kL'saday. ExpensivehabitIknowlolButeveryone  hastheir addictions, thisismine. IngeneralIwouldlovetomeetsomeonewhohasagreatpersonality, funtohangoutwith, andsomeonewhoabsolutelylovestodressup, ratherin "normal" orcostume, I rockitall, silks, Goth, steampunk, flirty, sluttylolwhatevermymoodis. IconsidermyselftheSlCarrie Bradshaw [fromsexandthecity], andIneedmyCharlotte, Miranda, andSamtha.

Thanks for reading 

xo Mia

DISCO Collage.png

FavoriteOutfit Collage.pngFashion Week 2.pngyello yello_002.png8308560801_c4646fc0dd_z[[resized]].png

We're talking about the first person who commented. They attacked me for no reason. I'm looking for friends and their on my post talking about "why you wearing prim skirts and invest in a space bar"

If you not interested in what I have to say just stop reading and move on! Ugh that's so annoying and unnesscary

I see no hatred whatsoever in what Klisties wrote.  If you post to a forum, it's common couresy to format your post in a way that is easy for people to read... not including spaces between words makes what you are trying to say almost indecipherable.  Pointing this out does not amount to an attack.

Perhaps Klisties has their own interpretation of what it means to be fashionable in SL.  They may be acting under the misguided impression that mesh is the only way to go if you wish to be fashion forward.  Whatever the case may be, what they wrote about this also doesn't amount to an attack nor does it display any amount of hatred toward you or anyone else.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.