A feed stalker issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's really not possible, Sephina.

And now, as another feed stalker, I'm going to go across and try and work out who the drama llama is ! o.O

Edited to add:

I see, awwww. I can't think how to advise you on this one. Just try not to be drawn into any situation where you have to explain yourself or your SL to anyone; that'll only feed the drama.

Marigold Devin wrote:

And now, as another feed stalker, I'm going to go across and try and work out who the drama llama is !
o.O

Edited to add:

I see, awwww. I can't think how to advise you on this one. Just try not to be drawn into any situation where you have to explain yourself or your SL to anyone; that'll only feed the drama.

I am not . I am just not going to say anything. Thanks Marigold.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

And now, as another feed stalker, I'm going to go across and try and work out who the drama llama is !
o.O

Edited to add:

I am not . I am just not going to say anything. Thanks Marigold.

Well, I had to go stalk your feed to see what all this was about! :smileyvery-happy:

I guess you've done some housecleaning in the interim? Or it goes back more than a few months. That's all you can do, really, is delete the drama, if you don't want to block/unfriend.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Is is possible to block someone off of your feed but not off your friends list. I know Its confusing but they are a nice person
I just dont want them messaging on my feed
. All they do is add drama I dont need. Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to read this^^ statement.  They are messaging you on your feed?  Or you are fed their stream of posts on your "home" tab? 

You can close your feed to your friends, but you will still see their posts on your home.  They will not be able to leave a post on your feed. 

If that doesn't work for you then send them a kind email explaining why you are compelled to change your friendship status.

ETA I, personally, love the D R A M A that I read on the feed.  Sometimes I wish there was more.  I can tell you one thing, there is very little humor on the feeds--and I am ready to retire :|

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.