introductions!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Dhuanolil.

I am a Drow / dark elf with a superiority complex. I live underground in dark caves along with other narcisstic Drow. I sometimes come to the Surface to bless humans, elves, fae, and other people with my gloomy presence.

I like to eat mushrooms and other fungi, and sometimes I drink wine with poison in it.

I like to wear black clothing a lot because I am evil (or emo, depending on one's point of view) and bright things make me writhe in agony.

When I am bored, I entertain myself by sitting in dark corners and plotting, or stabbing people.

I can not stand the light; it buuuuurns!

Drowesses (female Drow) are both terrifying and sexy. It is a shame many want to sacrifice myself and other males to our goddess.

Nice to meet you.

Dhuanolil wrote:

Hello, my name is Dhuanolil.

I am a Drow / dark elf with a superiority complex. I live underground in dark caves along with other narcisstic Drow. I sometimes come to the Surface to bless humans, elves, fae, and other people with my gloomy presence.

Drowesses (female Drow) are both terrifying and sexy. It is a shame many want to sacrifice myself and other males to our goddess.

Nice to meet you.

The first time I saw a picture of your avi it reminded me a little of the Wraith in Stargate Atlantis, although the Wraith are a lot more scarry.  I had to lookup what a Drow was. Since they have been part of D&D for some time now I wonder if they influenced the creation of the Wraith.

wraith_commander_of_the_red_queen_by_taenadoman-d57kc7m.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.