Things to do in sl?

SallyBees

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What are the different lifestyles to try?

What are the different rp's to try?

What are some cool clubs to try?

What are some cool clubs with contests to try?

What are some places to travel to try?

What are some groups to join that feel like a family?

I just want to do something in sl. I just feel like im laying around not being able to do something, its frustrating. Just like rl:D

There are too many different lifestyles to try to be able to list them all here.

There are too many different roleplay places/groups/events to be able to list them all here.

Clubs come and go all the time in SL so any recommendations are likely to be out of date.  What's "cool" depends on your taste though, so I have no idea what you'd like.

Ditto for contests, but note that most club contests are rigged and/or popularity tests for the regulars.

There are just under 30,000 sims in SL, most of them open to the public.  Look for real places (London, old Versailles, etc.) or theme to suit yourself.  Check out any theme/clothes/behaviour requirements if you can and abide by them.

There are millions of groups in SL.

===========================================================================================

Now; you may wish to travel to Caledon Oxbridge or Kuula sim (NCI) to find in-world helper organisations that can tell you all about how SL works, provide a sense of familiarity and direction and provide help, freebies and classes covering (almost) all of SL.

Robert13111 wrote:

Look me up inworld, I'll tp you over to the Misfits Nomads Motorcycle Club. There are many different MCs in this area, and lots of space to ride around in.

We are a small club right now, and will gladly help you learn the SL biker lifestyle.

I think you meant that for the OP.  I'm rather busy atm. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.