When should my money transferred from SL Be on my Paypal?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently did a transaction to put my USD from SL on to my paypal account, I see the transaction in my SL history and that I now have $0.00. But its not showing it "Processing" on this end or on my paypal. Im just worried since I cant see where my money is.

Has anyone else done this? how long does it normally take to transfer to my account? when should I worry?

5 answers to this question

Process-credit requests can take three (3) to five (5) business days (Monday-Friday, not including U.S. holidays) to be completed and sent to your PayPal account.

For requests made for bank wires, processing time is 15 business days. International wire transfers may take longer.

We strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions can affect processing times. Improvements to the system are intended to reduce the processing time for most requests by the end of 2013.

• Like 1

As announced in the Grid Status blog all this week, Linden Lab has been doing maintenance in the credit payout system.

[uPDATE] Unscheduled Process Credit system maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on October 9th, 2013 at 05:40 pm PDT

[uPDATE 5:41 PM PDT October 9, 2013] The unscheduled maintenance to our Process Credit systems is still ongoing. As the maintenance continues, users will be able to initiate process credit (payout) requests, but may experience longer than usual processing times. Thank you for your patience, and please continue to check this blog for updates.

[uPDATE 2:15 PM PDT October 9, 2013] We are continuing the unscheduled maintenance to our Process Credit systems. Until the maintenance is complete, residents will be unable to initiate a process credit (payout), and pending payouts will be delayed. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

[uPDATE 11:56 PM PDT October 7, 2013] The unscheduled maintenance to our Process Credit systems is still ongoing. While this maintenance is underway, residents will be unable to access this page or initiate a process credit (payout). Please continue to check this blog for updates.

[postED 02:05 PM PDT, 07 October 2013] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to our Process Credit systems. While this maintenance is underway, residents will be unable to access this page or initiate a process credit (payout). Please watch this blog for further details.

LL has had a problem with their system of processing payments via PayPal.   See:  [UPDATE] Unscheduled Process Credit system maintenance in the Grid Status Reports and, for background and links to third party blog posts about it, the thread at SLU, Major Cashout Delays.    

They seem to be getting  on top of the problem now, but the Grid Status Report does warn that cash-out times may take longer than the normal 0-5 working days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.