how do i restart premium membeship? I get an error message.

jdepoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i downgraded my premium membership because i was not usiing much.  However i was not refunded what  was left of my one year payment.  So i may as well  reupgrade.  But when try I get this error message 

An error occurred while processing your request

You have already initiated the downgrade process. Your account will downgrade to Basic Access on Monday,

Thanks

2 answers to this question

You can't get refunds from Linden Lab. (TOS, Sect. 4.4: Linden Lab does not accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.) 

When you purchase a Premium membership, you prepay for the period of your membership.  If you downgrade to Basic, the downgrade becomes effective on the date that your prepaid Premium membership expires.  Until then, you are still a Premium member, entitled to the weekly stipend, the land fee waiver, access to Premium sandboxes, Live Chat, and all categories of support tickets. 

• Like 1

In addition to Rolig's answer, there should be an option to cancel your downgrade.  If you can't see that, contact Billing at one of the numbers below for help in canceling your downgrade.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.