Sign in to follow this  
jan Oxidor

On my land(4096sq.m) i have extra prims,but i cant rezz,says region full,any idea?

Question

Check the land impact of whatever you are rezzing.  That can make a difference, especially if you are rezzing anything that is defined under the new accounting system.  if you have complex prims linked to any object under the new accounting system, the L.I. can be surprisingly high.  Linking a sculpty or a twisted torus to a simple mesh can make its L.I. jump from 1 up to several hundred.

Double check to be sure that you are not trying to rez things that lap onto your neighbor's land.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I own land size 4096sq.m.,also i have 100 prims which arent used,but i cant rezz,sometimes maybe i can rezz 1 prim,but thats it...any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you

Check the land impact of whatever you are rezzing.  That can make a difference, especially if you are rezzing anything that is defined under the new accounting system.  if you have complex prims linked to any object under the new accounting system, the L.I. can be surprisingly high.  Linking a sculpty or a twisted torus to a simple mesh can make its L.I. jump from 1 up to several hundred.

Double check to be sure that you are not trying to rez things that lap onto your neighbor's land.

• Like 1

OK, Rolig is as ussual correct, but as added info adding a mesh to a prim structure. First the prim structure has to set in features to curved hull. this rubber bands the physics to its simplist level then link the mesh to it. Also depending on the structures build date change the prim setting to curved hull, these will reduce the count.

ADDED: They have to be mod or you stuffed. Not the mesh thats fixed