Looking for horses...

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can look at MP...there are many different horses.Or you try the amaretto horses...there are many horse sims and you can get really cheap ones and they are animated with sound but they also need food.If you don´t breed them they need pet food which is a bit cheaper.

I have a few amaretto horses too, but I like the more colorful ones :0)

IM me inworld If you want to see them...I am ingame in about 2 or 3 hours.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

You can look at MP...there are many different horses.Or you try the amaretto horses...there are many horse sims and you can get really cheap ones and they are animated with sound but they also need food.If you don´t breed them they need pet food which is a bit cheaper.

I have a few amaretto horses too, but I like the more colorful ones :0)

IM me inworld If you want to see them...I am ingame in about 2 or 3 hours.

ok, will do...thanks :)

If you want something animated, as more decor purpose, I would avoid anything that requires a server to function. I'd also avoid anything that requires updates, or to be maintained(ie fed and such) in the event you later change your mind and want to pick it up. You'll lose your investment, regardless of how little or much, and will then need to invest more if you again want to use later. In saying that, it would knock a breedable sort out of what I would think fitting.

I don't know of any specific ones, but I do know I've seen some gorgeous non-breedable animated horses around sl, so they've got to exist somewhere, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.