moneygiver - profile picks

Surprised Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My question isn't whether it's legal but whether it works.

It presumably scrapes your profile and tries to read your picks, in a manner similar to that employed by things that display your profile picture.   Certainly profile picture projectors had been been broken several times since 2010 (when the MP item seems last to have been updated) by changes in the format of the web profile.   Sometimes these changes have been reverted, and sometimes people have had to recode their projectors.   Presumably the code relating to picks has been similarly messed with since 2010.

I don't know, but I woud be rather surprised if it still works.  I've certainly not seen people offering "Put us in your picks to earn L$" for ages. If you do buy the MP one, please let us know if it does do the biz, still.

There are weekly raffle boards on some *Chung sims that

check your profile pics for thier Sim before allowing you to

enter the raffle...?

Seems like this would be easy to do, just need to do offsite

data processing since the response body is limited to 2048 bytes

in lsl http request. ...the picks page is plain text.

key id = llDetectedKey(0);
     string URL_PICKS = "http://world.secondlife.com/resident/" + (string)id + "/picks";

This object working with OLD viewer 1 or OLD search, the new search don't include picks, only if you pay for add a ADS but people like 'Anshe' use 30.000L$ or more for haves ADS on search

if you need traffics you can use games like Goldtokens fishing or coin hunting, or use 7seas fishing with daily contest or weekly contest

it's little if you use more money you have more traffics

you have also events like TheArcade or other like this 69Linden$ etc with people some times addicted if you have good shop you can have people

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.