1000000L$ for 512m

Urzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Urzul wrote:

WTF,can i ask why people do this:

dont want to sell it.

catch
a beginner.

error of writing.

it look impossible to buy,so why it for sale..

Of course you can ask why!

The next door neighbor kid came to me with a similar question just last week. He found a speaker cable on Amazon that costs $14,049.75 and wanted to know if I thought he should buy few. The 232 people who posted customer reviews apparently think so. The cables get four out of five stars!

Here is one of the 33 one star reviews:

"My cats chewed on this cable and now they can both speak. One of them is gay and the other wants to kill me. I would have rather not known."

Here is one of the 128 five star reviews:

"At the urging of another reviewer, I too listened to the Beatles White Album whilst using these cables. And faintly, ever so faintly, I heard "buy Tuscan Milk, 128 fl. oz.""

Unfortunately, neither you nor I knows if this answers your question, but I'm glad you asked.

;-)

• 1 month later...

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Urzul wrote:

WTF,can i ask why people do this:

dont want to sell it.

catch
a beginner.

error of writing.

it look impossible to buy,so why it for sale..

Of course you can ask why!

The next door neighbor kid came to me with a similar question just last week. He found a
and wanted to know if I thought he should buy few. The 232 people who posted customer reviews apparently think so. The cables get four out of five stars!

Here is one of the 33 one star reviews:

"My cats chewed on this cable and now they can both speak. One of them is gay and the other wants to kill me. I would have rather not known."

Here is one of the 128 five star reviews:

"At the urging of another reviewer, I too listened to the Beatles White Album whilst using these cables. And faintly, ever so faintly, I heard "buy Tuscan Milk, 128 fl. oz.""

Unfortunately, neither you nor I knows if this answers your question, but I'm glad you asked.

;-)

Now I`m inclined to read them all :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

• 9 months later...

LL used to allow people to report extortion plots if the ratio was high enough. This was mostly because people would get a 16m chunk of land in the corner of another parcel and put ugly stuff inside to try and force the sale.

I think the ratio was anything over L$100/meter? If you run across a parcel you really want and think someone is being difficult on purpose, you might ask if it still applies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.