d__l CENTRAL PERK l__b Coffee Shop

TonyTiny Dean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I just would like to share with you an updated view of the place I built:

Central Perk Coffee House (1).jpg

Central Perk Coffee House (2).jpg

Welcome to CENTRAL PERK, the famous Coffee Shop from the TV series "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" !

The right place to meet, cuddle, chat and relax with good music and a delicious cappuccino...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/FRANCE3D%20Courchevel/174/89/24

:matte-motes-wink:

Very much enjoyed my latte with a good friend. Very nice welcoming patron.

Thanks for the great reception , Tony . You made a very nice place with a cozy ambience.

Definitely worth more visits in the near future .. :robotwink:

Or maybe if the intention is to build a network of frequent customers it could be called Central Plurk.

Or if the clientele liked practical jokes it could be renamed Central Prank.

Or if they removed all the comfy seats and forced customers to lie rigid on various surfaces: Central Plank.

I could think of more . . .

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Or if the clientele liked
practival
jokes it could be renamed Central Prank.

I love it when it happens .. to YOU ! OMG PepPie ..misspelling by you ? Did hell just freeze over ? :robotlol:

Pie Serendipity wrote:

I could think of more . . .

Central Pork for afficionados of bacon ( or like a men's only club ) ?  :robotindifferent:

Central Pr1ck when feeling like a Dick ( sorry to all you Richards out there .. ) .

I visited a very similar build back in 2009ish, maybe 2008.  It was also, iirc, on that same sim.  Awhile later when I attempted to return the build was gone.  Are you the original builder of the one years ago?  If so, I'm really glad the build has returned.  (Well I'm glad to see it anyway as I'm a big fan of "Friends" but just curious if you are the same designer.)

Hello Czari, wow you have good memories! Yes I built the first version of Central Perk back in June 2009 and yes it was located on another land of the same sim.

In fact I'm quite surprised that someone remembers the first 2009 version of the build, but that's good! ^^

I made great improvements in the details since the first build, so I hope that you will enjoy this new version too! :)

TDD123 wrote:

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Or if the clientele liked
practival
jokes it could be renamed Central Prank.

I love it when it happens .. to YOU ! OMG PepPie ..misspelling by you ? Did hell just freeze over ? :robotlol:

Erm, maybe somone should explain to you the difference between a mis-spelling and a typo.

And what is different about me is that I have sufficient respect for my potential readers to review and correct promptly the errors which occur because I am prolific.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.