Issues Rezzing In

evoluchun1981

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

just starting today i been havin issues with second life badly. I use the newest firestorm as well as have the newest sl viewer on my computer that i use as a back up. No matter which i use i still get when changing clothes the popup item can't rez and my girl looks as she does below even her skin nor her clothes will show up on her what can i do. I am running at ultra but i have even tried goin to low in graphics and clearin cache and none seem to work like i said jsut started today.

Snapshot_001.jpgSnapshot_001.jpg

Did you try changing outfit?

I have had this several times at random but for me it was also affecting the world prims of going missing even if they were cached
So far on the few times it happen the only way was to delete cache, login to an empty sea region, let the inventory load while i was gray and when it was done loading, change to another (light) outfit and logoff *if* it worked
If it didn`t, hence and repeat, clear cache, wait, change and hope...

No idea what actually caused it but annoying as hell

well i uninstalled all my viewers then reinstalled and tried again clearing cache from my whole computer and restarting didn't change anything. Not only am I still grey but it keeps popping up I can't rez outfit says unable to rez over and over again. I have tried to change outfits same thing and I can't even open notecards either says same thing. Like i said this jsut started yesterday and it has left the game unplayable for me

Its sayin exactly this

The system is currently unable to process your request. The request timed out.

Attempt to rez an object failed.

just so everyone knows this is not fixed but found that it has to be somethin to do with LL this past weeks rollback cause if i leave my sim and go to a friends sim i have no issues with changing clothes, readin ncs or even coming in so its certain sims that are affected but thanks all for ya'lls input to help

I use SL regularly on ultra graphics settings and a number of different viewers without problems for 95% of the time. If a major issue arises ALWAYS suspecting the sim you`re in first is a good strategy. Just tp`ing to a few other sims (best if they`re also on other channels) and changing outfits can show that the problem was the origional sim. Second, as Alicia pointed out in another thread, doing a tracert (google sl tracert if you don`t know how) can highlight problems with your link to sl (NOT your own personal internet connection) that won`t show up in a speedtest.

These 2 steps save me a lot of time before suspecting my own system and settings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.