Stuck in horse riding animation

Rose Patel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been stuck in a horseriding animation for well over a week (probably longer) since detatching a horse that went missing from inventory.

I use Firestorm and have tried detatching all objects, stopping animations via Avatar health, using animation stoppers and a debugger, re-installing and clearing cache, sitting and unsitting, character testing for whatever good that could do and re-attatching another copy of the horse to detatch and still be stuck in the same riding animation.

I have been getting the message "Script trying to stop animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set" in script errors. Maybe this is something I should know how to fix, but not a scripty type.

Anyone have an idea what else I might try to fix this?? Maybe debugging the region? Would rather not be stuck spread eagle in midair for the rest of my SL days.

Thanks!!!

A restart won't do it probably.  Scripts are not affected by sim restarts.  You'll have to actually find the errant horse part and eliminate it.  It ought to show up in the Top Scripts display, so ask your sim manager to help you look for it.

• Like 1

Look at <0,0,0> in the sim, that spot tends to collect some garbage.

You can click in menu: Link / Pathfinding / Linksets
In menu click on column "Owner"
Now you have a list of all your rezzed objects in the sim
search your horse and use the "Teleport to it" button
if you are close enough you have "Take", "Return", "Delete" buttons so you dont even need to see it for the kill

If all your stuff including your horse has the name "Object" - think about it :D

• Like 1

Yessss! So I finally found the horse in Pathfinding linksets...tp'd to it and got the message that I was no longer able to TP to the destination because it no longer exists. Odd. But now I can walk again!!! I can walk again!!! LOL! Thanks again!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.