New Categories?

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, today I'm doing my books and notice that I'm down hundreds of dollars for the month. Not too surprising, concidering that the annual birthday party is generally a negative for the SL economy. This doesn't explain hundreds of dollars tho, as the party is only a week long. I happen to check the Marketplace and notice that there are new categories. This easily explains why I took a hit, as 2 of the new categories are Male and Female AOs.

You might want to check your own categories to see if yours have changed.

OH, and thank you LL for the new categories, but I would have appreciated even a short message in the forums. How about you all at LL pitch in and make up for my loss. lol

Incoherendt Randt wrote:

They did tell us and asked for ideas, even had a contest.

Those are almost a year old. This change was made within the last month. Plus, the changes that are mentioned here were implemented months and months ago. I really don't need to know they are doing this or that a year from now. What is extremely important to know, is when something was just changed.

I'm the person that asked Dakota for these new AO categories. I've been waiting since, which was well over a year ago. I have been checking periodically since. Go look, there is only a few AO merchants that have changed their listing, and there aren't even enough listing enhancements to fill the page. There are almost 2000 AOs in the AO category and only 10% of them have updated their listing.

Is there some reason that you are questioning me? Or do you just believe everything LL puts in a wiki?

Incoherendt Randt wrote:

The new AO and other categories were added back in March, just like it says in the thread.

Actually, the thread says May 1st before they start enforcing the new listings. I'm sure I saw nothing different in May, and not in June. They probably just got pushed back a few months. Again tho, my point is that nothing is said about it. I'm not used to companies changing stuff without release notes. I have been in SL a long time tho, so I should be used to it. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.