Looking for a few scripts

TheonlyJohnny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a few scripts,

1. A script that makes an object fly off a shelf and land on the floor, about a foot or two away.
  2. A script that allows someone to open a door, to enter the room, by clicking it, but will close and lock after the person passes through the door, not allowing them to leave through that door.
  3. A script that will make something come out of a mirror, grab the person that clicked the mirror, and trap them in the mirror.

As you can tell, I am making a horror scene, and I need these scripts, please

Also, I'm broke, so I'm sorry, but if you could please find it in your heart to help me out, for free, that would be great.

1.Prim Puppeter. You can get a free copy if it's for individual use.

2. Free open door script you can find anywhere. The trick is, two doors. One that opens, one that doesn't. But I need to work this out.

3. I'm pretty sure this would be done using prim puppeter and a perfect sitter (There are other free options for this, I believe.) Obviously, the person will have to"sit"on the mirror.

This is what I would use, however, there are likely more options that people will suggest.

You won't find exactly what you're looking for in anything off the shelf, but a mildly talented beginning scripter can probably write those for you at low cost. Gadget's right.  This is not the place to look for free scripts or for a scripter to hire.  Post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract the attention of a scripter who can help.

For number 2 there is a script that was placed in an open source (I think that is the correct term) by Dari called "One Way sliding Door" this does what you want, the person clicks the door and it opens, but once they walk through the door closes and no one on the inside can open the door.  You can find it in a box of free stuff that is often given out on BDSM sims.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.