Hi , my sim was down , how i can refund my money ?

Bine Sorbet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At 17 july my sim( and 26 others)  was down, i needed it for my club. The owner was not aiavlable and the mangaers say . take your things away we dont now what happend . So i did and rent another place . I payed some weeks before and now they dont wanna pay back. Is this legal . Who can help me were i have to be . its about 30.000 l so this is much money. many other people lost their money

3 answers to this question

Yes, it's legal.  No, it's not nice.  When you pay someone in SL, the agreement is purely between the two of you.  Some merchants and landlords guarantee a refund; others don't.  In either case, Linden Lab won't get involved if you (or the landlord) have a complaint.  You'll have to work it out between you.

• Like 1

Contrary to Rolig's first comment this is probably not legal but it is not LL's place to arbitrate in the dispute either, so they won't.  In practice that means the only way you can try to get your money back is to pursue the claim through RL courts - and that's going to cost a lot more than L$30,000 :-(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.