Help my avatar is ruined!!

Fairy Fanshaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know what viewer you use, and I don't know if the appearance editor in them all is the same. My answer is based off firestorm.

In the eappearance editor on the very first tab-body, at the bottom is a setting that sets your offset-aka hover. Make it 50, that should put you back on the floor. If it doesn't, change the number until it does. I'll post a screenshot to help.

Ignore the gnome jammies :P

Sorry the image is kinda big, its easier for me to see.

fixhover.jpg

If it won't let you, open the editor like normal and let it load, sometimes it takes a while. Change nothing but the hover and save it but do NOT exit out of the editor. Most times when I make a change, it doesn't take right away. Go to any of the other items and change it one number(which activates the lil buttons and whatnot at the bottom). Make sure to change that number back to whatever it was, lol. Then change the hover and save it again. I almost always have to save twice. I used to think it was because the editor hadn't actually fully loaded before my first save, but I've found that's not the case. I don't know why it takes multiple saves. Two seems to be my magical number, though, lol.

The hover thing messes up for me all the time, if I make any changes in the editor, so I've gotten kinda used to doing it this way.

If that doesn't help, I have no clue and hopefully someone else will.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.