IE9 reporting this SL Website with Security Certificate Errors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Logging in the Secondlife website just now with security certificate errors = A website's certificate provides identification of the web server. If the certificate has an error, it might indicate that your connection has been intercepted or that the web server is misrepresenting its identity.

No other websites are giving me this warning.  Please fix SL, thank you.

Miko, this is a resident's community forum. We're just Second Life residents and we can't do anything about the certificate errors.

As it happens I use IE10 and I get them all the time too. It's very common after Microsoft updates. I just go on with my browsing life. I believe you could try using Chrome or Firefox if the popup errors really bug you.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

As it happens I use IE10 and I get them all the time too. It's very common after Microsoft updates. I just go on with my browsing life. I believe you could try using Chrome or Firefox if the popup errors really bug you.

I use Firefox and have never had any of these certificate errors on this website.  I have seen them, so I know what you mean, but whenever I have gotten them in the past it was because my computer clock wasn't set to the right time.  I doubt that is what is happening here based on Dillon's post, just that is the only time I've seen one of those certificate error messages in Firefox.

I also use Adblock+ to block the ads on the site and just began using DoNotTrackMe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.