SOOooo bored!

Hope Pelliot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Aight, so here is the dealy-o. My partner and I met on Sl almost two years ago, and are now living together irl. The thing is, we are so bored on SL, and can't figure out what to do. We are currently in a D/s lifestyle, and are trying to find a place to hang out at, D/s or otherwise, and make friends? A commuinity of sorts. We are kind of into clubbing, but not the whole HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thing. You know? We rather have a nice place with mature conversations and discussions? If that makes sense.  Any help would be great!

@Drake. We go to the gate way a looot, but everytime we show up not many people are there? I mean, at the landing point? (We figure they are all in their homes?) Maybe I'm crazy? We are shy people at frist, so we are scared to look around and invade. 

@Madeline Gesturbating is fun... once ina while! Among drunken friends though ;)

I'm in the same boat ~ ive been looking for a good social hangout place for a while but they're not easy to find. I got tired of the gesturespam at clubs too. Do you like live musicians? That can be a nice if you go with some friends and chat it up while listening to some live music.

Hope Pelliot wrote:

Aight, so here is the dealy-o. My partner and I met on Sl almost two years ago, and are now living together irl. The thing is, we are so bored on SL, and can't figure out what to do. We are currently in a D/s lifestyle, and are trying to find a place to hang out at, D/s or otherwise, and make friends? A commuinity of sorts. We are kind of into clubbing, but not the whole HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thing. You know? We rather have a nice place with mature conversations and discussions? If that makes sense.  Any help would be great!

The Rose Unleashed is a nice place to hang out, dance, listen to some awesome music and meet some great people. I'm not inworld right now, but if you want to IM me I can send you the LM for it.

My boyfriend and I attend ALOT of live music events..the talent in sl is nothing short of amazing. For the most part, the spam seems fairly reasonable at these gigs. Conversation flows easily. People are very friendly but respectful of being disruptive in any way. 

Feel free to hit me up inworld if you'd like to join us at a gig sometime or would just like some info on names of musicians/singers, their groups and their respective genres :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.