Trouble Accessing the SL Website/Forums with FireFox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Firefox was pulling up the website/forums perfectly until about a half hour ago.  I checked the status of the site (shows the website up) then followed the recommendations provided - clearing cache & cookies, etc.  Still not displaying.  Anyone having this issue?

I was having this problem until I remembered a post from another thread about Adblocker +. In the Adblocker filter preferences click the filter subscriptions tab. At the bottom of the window, uncheck the box 'allow some non-intrusive advertising'. Then refresh the page and you'll be able to see the various SL pages again as normal. Once I did this everything was fine again.

Deej Kasshiki wrote:

I was having this problem until I remembered a post from another thread about Adblocker +. In the Adblocker filter preferences click the filter subscriptions tab. At the bottom of the window, uncheck the box 'allow some non-intrusive advertising'. Then refresh the page and you'll be able to see the various SL pages again as normal. Once I did this everything was fine again.

Thank you, Deej :)  Will give that a whirl. :)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Thank you - that worked.  I hope LL didn't put some code in during their website maintenance today that blocks AdBlock.

I think it's more likely that Google has done something to their ads to try and get round Adblock.  I'm sure the Adblock people will come up with counter-code soon enough.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.