what is the little pixie shape called.

AquamarineStone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Well Aquamarine;

You pose a question that is hard to answer.  The only little pixie shape I know of in the Marketplace is:

[Mesh] =^.^= Curious Kitties Unreal Fuzz - Kittenz Milnne Elf Avatar

It is 50% the size of a normal Avatar which qualifies as little.  Its in the marketplace.  But its an elf not a fairy but to me it has a very pixie like face:  LOL

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Curious-Kitties-Unreal-Fuzz-Kittenz-Milnne-Elf-Avatar/3566175

Hope this helps.

There are lots of them.  Technically, they are "micro-avatars".  If you go looking in Marketplace or in fine shops in-world for "fairy" or "pixie" or "sprite" avatars, you'll find a nice selection, but you'll have to wade through a pile of clothing, tattoos, and other stuff.  A search for "micro avatar" works pretty well, though.  I'd recommend a couple that I like in world, but we're not supposed to endorse specific products or creators in Answers. 

Rolig Loon;

We you say "WE" are not supposed to reference creators or specific products in Answers?  Are you saying as  a Resident not as a Helper I cannot give my personal endorsement? Or call reference to a particular product?  And if so, will you point me to the rules for the forums because they are not available to when I log in or anywhere within the platform.

@ Lixena -- From the Community Guidelines, linked at the top of this page:  "No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service."

I would have, but you asked in this public space. ;) The comment in my own post wasn't addressed to you, BTW. It was a comment to the OP or others who might be reading. I think we were writing our replies to the OP at the same time, but you type faster than my fat fingers do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.