Pregnant on second life?

kaskadedynasty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I have read that Mama Allpa is a good way to have a baby on second life. I have read the instructions over and over and have been intimate with my partner on SL. I am aware that both of us have to be wearing Mama Allpa in order for my avatar to conceive a baby. However, its day 25 and I still yet to find out if I am pregnant or not. I checked the creator's website and it says that on the 25th day to take a pregnancy test. How do I take the pregnancy test? Is there any pregnancy test that is compatible with Mama Allpa HUD? I really need help :(

4 answers to this question

Hi!

When I was using Mama Allpa, I did not need to take a pregnancy test to find out if I was pregnant. On the help pages (https://sites.google.com/site/hudmamaallpa/Home/general-help) it says "Since this question is often asked: a pregnancy will not show right after intercourse. You will be aware about your pregnancy at the end of your menstruation cycle, like in Real Life too. Not right after having sex." - it also shows you the different text colors.

If the text is green on your hud, you're pregnant. 

There is also an in-world group you can join to ask more questions specific to the Mama Allpa brand/products. 

• You can also join the Mama Allpa Group for questions, a link to the group is in your HUD under "Help".

Hello,most of you use Mama Allpa HUD,same as me.I used it many time,without mating,but with a special pregnancy setup (i am actually going to post this on my blog).Yes,you can use this HUD,even though that there are more pregnancy HUD's,but if you don't have ability to buy this HUD,since it is not cheap,you can simply make a belly bump by going in you shape settings,and after your "birth",you can get simple primbabies on marketplace for free.BTW,no worries about the test,just go to Mama Allpa main store,and you will find a big board in the corner that is actually pregnancy test.Yes,you can buy one at market place,but this is cheaper.And for the inner child,i suggest using Baby on Board inner child,which is way much cheaper than the original version,and it works exactly the same.IM me inworld for any more info,since i am a SL doctor,as it says in my profile.My username is kikiwaka1.And also,if you want your baby to grow,visit Funsies babies main store,where you can get Eden pregnancy HUD,for 700 lindens.Not cheap,but your baby will grow to it's 20th year

Edited by kikiwaka1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.