Sign in to follow this  
Tonya Orsini

why i need to be in a group with 2 only members and closed enrollment?

Question

A group MUST have at least two members, or it is deleted by LL in 48 hours. Many people make groups to take advantage ofthe 10% tier bonus that groups get when owning mmainland. The group members are usually just one person, using their main account and an alt.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

A group MUST have at least two members, or it is deleted by LL in 48 hours. Many people make groups to take advantage ofthe 10% tier bonus that groups get when owning mmainland. The group members are usually just one person, using their main account and an alt.

• Like 1

I'm having such a group. :catvery-happy:

One is me the other is an alt. Both need to be in the group, so the group doesn't vanish. I created the group to have my own grouptags, I couldn't find elsewhere and to have my land owned by a group, so both can build and rezz on the land and use it as a home.

• Like 1

The 2 member groups may be as Lindal describes but they are also formed by two individuals to do collabrative works. For instance, one may be a bulder and the other a scripter or texture artist. To work together effectively, they would form the group, deed land to it and the builds would have their permissions set where anyone in the group could modify it.

• Like 1