A Unique Request

Usive

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have created a to scale replica of the original Library of Alexandria (With potential Shop Space, as well as a working, one of a kind library system to makie actually function as a real in-world library. The library itself takes up about one whole Premium Sandbox, which I believe equals one whole region. i want to use these creations to make a featured destination within Second Life. However, I do not have the land or the finances to purchase the land. I was hoping there was someone out there that had the land and wanted something like this to occupy it. 

I'd be willing to show any interested parties the building and library system in question.  I figure we could work out further details in person.

Contact me, Usive Resident in world if interested.

Usive wrote:

I have created a to scale replica of the original Library of Alexandria (With potential Shop Space, as well as a working, one of a kind library system to makie actually function as a real in-world library. The library itself takes up about one whole Premium Sandbox, which I believe equals one whole region. i want to use these creations to make a featured destination within Second Life. However, I do not have the land or the finances to purchase the land. I was hoping there was someone out there that had the land and wanted something like this to occupy it. 

I'd be willing to show any interested parties the building and library system in question.  I figure we could work out further details in person.

That sounds awesome. 

I hope you can find an interested person because I would love to see this!

Perrie Juran wrote:

Usive wrote:

That sounds awesome. 

I hope you can find an interested person because I would love to see this!

That would be really neat, Usive. Unfortunately the only contribution within my abilities would be to help burn it down when the time comes.

Good luck!

ETA: Long ago I had great SL fun walking the halls of Versaille and climbing the Eiffel Tower. The open ended creativity of SL is neat, but RL is full of imaginative structures worth bringing here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.