Items Checked to Show in Search Not Showing in Search

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using the latest version of Firestorm (4.4.0.33720) and I noticed that items I have checked to "Show in Search" aren't showing in search.  I'm sure this is something everyone else became aware of about 3 months ago, but I'm just now noticing it.  If you have noticed it, is there a fix?   Any and all info will be appreciated....greatly.

PennyWhistle Cameron wrote:

Abort! Abort!

It seems the poster is a freaking moron.  Move along, nothing to see here.  Move along.

perhaps if you posted your moronics you coud save some other morons from embarassment

If you're paying for your parcel to be searchable (all group at admin level get hit with a shared portion of the 30L fee), try an external browser search on secondlife.com/my (look in the upper right of the window for the search panel). 

Search for the name of your parcel, hopefully find your it in responses, click the result, then go to the MORE INFO tab. The old style parcel contents search is revealed (aside: why, oh, WHY is this not available inworld .. *sighs*).

If it doesn't show, I'm guessing the payments for being searchable aren't being made.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.