Viss Skin Mod

Shennn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there modders :),

I have been searching high and low for a mod for my viss bunny avatar on the marketplace and in world however nothing has really caught my eye.  I was wondering if anybody does custom mods and if so could you please contact me via notecard or IM on at Shennn, it would be very appreciated :)

xo

Right, because it's crazy wanting $2 for several hours of work for a good mod. I advise the modder flip burgers at their local fast food joint, they'll make a lot more there, which is sad.

In short, either actually PAY people for the work they put in FOR YOU, or learn to mod yourself and realise how much work it is so in the future you won't try to be a cheapskate.

Shennn wrote:

Hi there modders
:)

I have been searching high and low for a mod for my viss bunny avatar on the marketplace and in world however nothing has really caught my eye. I asked for a mod to be made for my taste but I was going to be charged 500L which I think is crazy. I was wondering if anybody does custom mods for much cheaper and if so could you please contact me via notecard or IM on at Shennn, it would be very appreciated
:)

xo

That's one of the cheapest mod offers I've seen to date. Even if it only took someone an hour to mod it for you(not likely, even from the best of creators, given they have to create then test, change if needed, retest and whatnot, to make sure), that's still ridiculously low.

I get paid more than that sometimes just to change textures on things when I already have the textures in my inventory.

I don't tend to price, or charge on even the mid-range, much less the high one. But I 100% understand why some do, and I do think they're worth it(ok, most are). If I don't like a price, I walk away. If I don't like the price, but really need the item, I bite the bullet.

I think you're being unreasonable. If you want custom anything, it's going to cost, period.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.