Restrained life viewers

CaellumCaradoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a few people have suggested RLVs but all the blogs forums give conflicting advice,

Impudence, erestraint, phoenix, firestorm, Cool vl, Marnies restrained love, and Singularity to name a few, if you have any opinion of these viewers I'd like to hear from you.

This is the LSL Scripting forum, not a forum for discussing your favorite viewer.  If you are writing a script and need help, or just want to share a new idea, please go ahead and post it.  If you're looking for a completed script, it's better to post in the Wanted form or search in one of the many script libraries on line and in world.  If you want to hire a scripter to write a custom script, post in the InWorld Employment forum. 

I am currently using Firestorm (the previous version before the BSB problem was resolved) and I like it very mucn. However, I loaded the newest version and although it takes care of the problems, I don't like some of the features that they changed. Can't name any specifics, since I"m not on at the moment.

Thinking about going to the SL viewer, but never liked the earlier versions, so I'm going to continue using the old Firestorm until they tell me that I can't anymore.

Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.