Need help to localize an emitter!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I enabled beacons, used Ctrl* alt +T, i'm certainly doing it wrong: cant get rid of a snow emiter since Xmas! Anybody could help me? You would have to to join my group to have the rights to return this object to me. Volunteers? Thank you in advance. :smileyhappy: Please IM me if you feel tou can fix it for me. For now I'm off to bed (French go to sleep earlier than expected) but i really hope for some help about this. Hugs you all. :smileyhappy:

4 answers to this question

I'll be glad to help, Val. Tiny particle emitters can be very hard to find.  One of our group members left a tiny poofer behind after a party last month and it took me a half hour of very diligent searching to find the thing.  It's VERY annoying.  When I set out snow emitters myself, I make them phantom and transparent (so they are invisible and not navigation hazards), but I leave them at least 0.5m in diameter so they are easy to find later.

I'll pop in world now and send you a tool that ought to help.  If it doesn't, let me know and I'll come try to shoot it down. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.