Is it like this everywhere in SL?

Axholio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I agree, appearance often becomes persona with many in SL. When there were fewer really superb skins available a few years back, I stuck to one skin and basic look for a while once I found one I liked. Nowadays, I have about 40 or so really good skins, a dozen or so shapes, and about 30 different sets of eyes and I change every few days, though I do have my half dozen favorite skins, three fave sets of eyes, and 4 shapes. My face shape stays the same across the board. LOL I wonder what that says about my persona? I think it reflects my belief that SL should be fun and people shouldn't limit themselves due to (or be bound by) RL constraints so much. That's just me

That's how I feel. I made my avi three years ago and there she is. I do have a new skin but its still 3 years old. That was only due to the fact that the store I bought was ripping of skins and being a noob I didn't know. I have skins and shapes but when I change I don't feel right. I always end up going back to the original me.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

That's how I feel. I made my avi three years ago and there she is. I do have a new skin but its still 3 years old. That was only due to the fact that the store I bought was ripping of skins and being a noob I didn't know. I have skins and shapes but when I change I don't feel right. I always end up going back to the original me.

and it's all good...except for the weird nose thing you have going on....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Whats-up-with-my-nose-is-this-normal/m-p/2006443#M32594

Tex Monday wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

and it's all good...except for the weird nose thing you have going on....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

buh but it doesnt happen all the time.. So I guess Im part time freak and wouldnt have it any other way :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Second Life gives you the possibility to be and do things that you may never have the opportunity to do in real life.  For some it might be as simple as walking, for others it might be looking good, or young, or even a different sex/sexual orientation. For me, its sailing.  I will never be able to afford a yacht and I dont live near the ocean.  I also live in this century and not the 18th one.

So the best answer is simply to ask yourself, what is it that I cannot do that I have always wanted to try?

Search that and you are off!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.