Can't Age Verify!

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My alt account will be six years coming next month. I never bothered with Age verification on it. Today however I wanted to do it. I do not have the option to age verify in my dash board, and a search has brought me the knowledge that they did away with it in July.

Well, I changed my Firestorms settings to show me Adult Content when logged into my alt. However, it doesn't. I spoke to their support and it's not on their end. So my account isn't age verified, and I do not have any link to age verify. Is there some old link that still works that anyone can share please?

Or am I doomed to file a support ticket that'll get revolved in like 5 month?

Edit: I can acess adult material with my alt account on the marketplace.

I just cannot access adult material in the viewers. Tried Firestorm, Singularity and the official Viewer 3.

Filed the support ticket and my fingers are crossed that it'll get resolved fast.

----

Edit 2: When I change my viewer settings to show Adult, I get no errors at all. It simply won't show me adult search results and such. I just spoke to live chat, it's an account glitch and they're working on it. No idea what happened there.

5 answers to this question

You'll probably have to submit a ticket. The age verification process is gone. As far as I know, even if someone did have an old link to the page that used to exist, it would just come up "page not found" or something because that page just isn't there anymore.

This issue seems to be cropping up quite a bit recently, though, so perhaps if you can find similar questions, there's a resolution hidden in one of them?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.