Noob question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Preferences > 'Network & Cache' tab > Chat Logs Location 'Open' button > choose the folder with your SL avatar name.

Of course, you have to have IM log saving activated in the 'Privacy' preferences section, otherwise there won't be any logs to see.

I use firestorm so I am not sure how others work. With FS go to Help > Report Abuse. If you have a screenshot that will be helpful to your AR then it will ask you if you want to use the screenshot that appears when you open the AR window. If you don't have one it shouldn't matter. If it's an object click on the box icon. You will also need to select a category that the AR falls under. Give a brief description of what the issue is and avoid any emotional input.

AR Sample

Actually unless the person has a very long list of AR's against them not likely the Lindens will even look into it.

There was a day when you could actually call a linden through the viewer if there was a problem and one would actually come investigate within a few moments. That though was when the population had yet to reach 7k concurrent. They closed that avenue down and pretty much pay little or no attention to resident issues unless there are a huge amount of complaints.

Glory Takashi wrote:

Actually unless the person has a very long list of AR's against them not likely the Lindens will even look into it.

There was a day when you could actually call a linden through the viewer if there was a problem and one would actually come investigate within a few moments. That though was when the population had yet to reach 7k concurrent. They closed that avenue down and pretty much pay little or no attention to resident issues unless there are a huge amount of complaints.

You are absolutely right. Nothing might be done but since its a pattern long done and several people I know are doing it as well something might be done. Am I holding my breath? Absolutely not. However if we keep reporting and it stacks maybe something will. Either way I did my part and its up to others to do theirs. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.