what shall i do if some one steal mu cash from sl ?

Kiki Daamas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello

05/05/2013 06:15:13 be7e73b0 Destination: Commerce Linden 
MKT2 Item Purchase 
Description: Order #1321401763  L$0       05/05/2013 01:58:59 0b703780 Destination: Emmell 
Gift 
Region: Silks L$10,394                    

and i didnt send any cash  to  emmell... by myself... sooo how did he rob me ?

7 answers to this question

You probably gave your password to someone who then shared it, advertantly or inadvertantly. Or you fell victim to one of the many phishing scams going around right now. Change your password immediately, and contact LL by submitting a ticket, explaining that you believe your account may have been compromised. They might not give you your money back, since there's no proof that you didn't voluntarily give this person money, but it's a shot.

Remember NOT to click a lot of links shared in groups. If you do click links, make double, triple sure that it's a legitimate link. If there are any extra letters or it's not .com, there's a problem. Personally, if I want to see something someone's shared a link to, I ask for the item name and look it up myself.

[11:21] Emmell: today someone stole your account and sent money. I did report because they are stolen money transactions and money and I sent to Governor Linden. Make reports and reports the theft

can we get his resolved please this is total bull**bleep**

Bye, then.

LL WILL NOT involve themselves in this sort of issue beyond doing their best to find and ban the offender. The chances of getting your $L back are slim to none. Either you gave your password away, or you fell victim to a scam, which sucks, but all you can do is learn from it. Don't click links; go to the page yourself by searching for it in your web browser or going through this website (since it's the official SL site with the official links). File an Abuse Report and move on with your SL - or not, as you choose. Hope to see you around anyway, though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.