I tried to get to the help page but when I entered my name and PW, it kept saying it did not know me

malia Rexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It sounds like you have two unrelated questions.

1. There is no Help page. Or, depending on how you mean it, there are three "help pages:" (1) The Help menu in your viewer, which you can get to any time your viewer is open, (2) the Help support site, which you get to by clicking Help at the top of this page, or (3) This Answer site.  You're obviously here already, so you have the password you need for any of the three.  There shouldn't be any problem getting to any of those three "Help pages."

2.  If you muted someone and want to UNmute, the easy way to unmute him is to send an IM, L$, or some object or notecard.  If you're on the Firestorm viewer, you can also go to Comm >>> Block List and uncheck the name there.  I believe there is an equivalent in the other viewers as well.

• Like 1

This sounds like two different issues...

Your block/mute list you can find inworld. Try the "View" tab, then "Mute List." You can see who you have muted, and unmute them.

Not being able to get to the help page is something else, and odd, since clearly you can log in normally otherwise. Other than making sure you have everything typed correctly and that you don't have your capslock key on or something, I don't know what else to tell you there...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.