New breedable pets for SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Awww.. nuuu... cute for sure. Quite often i'll watch the funnel webs in the garden.

They are hell scary sure but are amazing looking creatures.

Shiny black and just itching to jump the mere 1 metre/3 feet in a flash to land on you

and start punching those titanium fangs through your heavy gardening gloves or boots :o

The worst part is when they chase you back into the house :smileysurprised:

That can be freaky :smileyindifferent:

really there are only two spiders that scare me..the rest i kind of like because they kill the other two..

hehehe

i was just playing baby  for this one..it really is cute..

but because of one of those two poisonis ones that used to live with me..i have this phobea of them now..

it was real bad before..no sleep or anything..memorizing ever dot on every wall in the house..

the second you think you seen something move out of the side of your eye but may have been nothing..it's time to vacume the whole house nooks and cranny's

i don't even like to say thier name ..because when i do..i'll see one that day lol

wolf spiders i let alone in my house..and grass spiders ..becaus ethey hunt the (ok i'll say their name partly..) recluse..same with crickets..which i really found strange..

we used to get really big spiders when we would do hay every year..

they would crawl right out of the bails..sometimes as big as your hand lol

those really didn't scare me..they are just grass spiders..

that one in the video looks related to a wolf spider..which makes them the good guys lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.