And So It Begins...

Marcus Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rya Nitely wrote:

Argus Collingwood wrote:

OTOH get those items by merchants who are no longer in sL but still have fun stuff before the deadline. i.e. A Touch Of Ireland 

Yes, I just searched for All Categories - Oldest First. Here are avatars from 2004. Among the oldest is of course Apotheus Silverman, the creator of Magic Boxes. He has moved over DD. Most of the rest are
probably the original Xstreet merchants and 
have left SL.  These items should all be gone after the next deadline. Shame about stores like A Touch Of Ireland though.

You would think Touch of Ireland avi would jump in and do it. They have to be making a decent bit of money. I surely would login just to do it and keep the income coming in.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Ooh I am glad to hear that Czari -- be sure to let us know when you get it!

Definitely!!!  So many of you who post here have been so helpful with suggestions, tips, etc.  *Smiles & Group Hug*

Yay! I can't wait til you can come and see me and I do'nt have a big surfboard on my head.

Well sadly, unlisting, changing category then relisting didn't make a bit of difference - I still have mini dresses stuck in the bikinis category.  *sigh* 

I guess it's time for a support ticket, or can we do Live Chat for issues like this?

Seriously beginning to question if any of this is worth the effort.

Rya Nitely wrote:

Argus Collingwood wrote:

OTOH get those items by merchants who are no longer in sL but still have fun stuff before the deadline. i.e. A Touch Of Ireland 

Yes, I just searched for All Categories - Oldest First. Here are avatars from 2004. Among the oldest is of course Apotheus Silverman, the creator of Magic Boxes. He has moved over DD. Most of the rest are
probably the original Xstreet merchants and 
have left SL.  These items should all be gone after the next deadline. Shame about stores like A Touch Of Ireland though.

Ya I guess the next deadline will be the biggest cut since it affects all prices. I wasn't able to find any non MB listings in the 0-10 range. I guess there just weren't as many as I thought.

Tanya Matahari wrote:

Well sadly, unlisting, changing category then relisting didn't make a bit of difference - I still have mini dresses stuck in the bikinis category.  *sigh* 

I guess it's time for a support ticket, or can we do Live Chat for issues like this?

Seriously beginning to question if any of this is worth the effort.

There are a lot of people that share your sentiment and is why I push my in world sales so hard. I'mm tired of relying on this 3rd party sales tool. Good luck to you!

Deja Letov wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Ooh I am glad to hear that Czari -- be sure to let us know when you get it!

Definitely!!!  So many of you who post here have been so helpful with suggestions, tips, etc.  *Smiles & Group Hug*

Yay! I can't wait til you can come and see me and I do'nt have a big surfboard on my head.

Dangit, Deja!!!  I'm putting that new monitor on your tab. ;)

Starting to see a noticable impact on the magicbox faseout, it`s starting to become nearly impossible to find hair demo`s on the marketplace :matte-motes-sour:

Edit:

Keep an eye out for Truth Hair on the mp, still using magix boxes for nearly everything
16th is going to be fun to watch the dissaster in the making, i`ll put my money on 18 to 21% drop in listed items :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

• 4 months later...

It appears all the items in my store can no longer be found under my store name!  Furthermore, I can not find them when I do a search.  They are there when I log in to my store, and look, but it appears they are no longer available to customers.  My understanding was that the shutdown only meant we would not be able to list new items with the magic boxes, but did this shut down the ones already listed as well?!

Leveler Carver wrote:

It appears all the items in my store can no longer be found under my store name!  Furthermore, I can not find them when I do a search.  They are there when I log in to my store, and look, but it appears they are no longer available to customers.  My understanding was that the shutdown only meant we would not be able to list new items with the magic boxes, but did this shut down the ones already listed as well?!

Wow ! you are awfully late !!!

of course it shut down all the items already listed via the magic box way !

you have to relist everything via the merchant outbox.

nowadays, magic boxes only work for limited quantities . 

Sl told several times about that... i cant believe you missed that, but well, obviously, you did.. So good luck ! And relist everything using your merchant outbox

here is a link that will give you some infos about the migration to Direct Delivery system : http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Direct-Delivery-Migration-FAQ/td-p/1923419

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.