Missing my sleep...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need my sleep.. where art thou, sleep? Thy sheeps abondoned me for a greener field, where the owner needed not but 100 times to put him to sleep... 

I tried to ease the mind and logged in SL in hope I'll find my way home to bed. But home didn't feel like home anymore... My presence was frowned upon. I tried to make the bed, make it all nice and pristine... but even the bed rejected me. I felt like an outcast. 

So I thought maybe I could find me a barn but I wasn't pregnant and neither it was Christmas. All I could find was a tacky outdated non-mesh christmas tree.

So I said, screw this.. I'm logging off! And What do you know ... I felt much better and ready for sleep!

Alas, it's 20 mins before my driver will come and pick me up for work... I need to get ready for work.

Now, I really am going to miss my sleep.

I have a different problem, sleep creeps up on me! I try to take a little nap and it turns into a good night's sleep, and the next thing I know it's morning and my breedables' breeding schedule is all messed up, and I've missed my favorite DJ/Host team and that building class I wanted to attend!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.