i don't know why i'm having issue to load Land/Avatars,yesterday was fine....(all is grey)

CaioKw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Well yesterday till 22:46 SL Time my SL was normal loading everything fast as always did, but when it got like 1:00am at SL time, my SL started to stopping loading...everyones grey, everything is taking like 20min to load i want to know why it is happening if possible, everything after i cleaned my cache and NO it is not normal....for the first load it may be...IF IT LOADED but they are not loading...

2 answers to this question

It sounds like something is seriously wrong with your connection.  Gather two pieces of information:

1. Click on the Help menu >> About Second Life (or About whichever viewer you are using).  Copy the entire block of information by clicking on its Copy To Clipboard button or by selecting the text and typing CTRL + C.  Then come back here and paste it into your original question. (Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.)

2.  Open your Statistics Bar (CTRL + Shift + 1) and look near the top for three numbers: FPS, Ping Sim, and Packet Loss.   Report those back here too.  FPS is frames per second, a measure of how many times per second your viewer is redrawing what it sees.  Ping Sim is a measure of how long it takes information to travel between your viewer and SL's servers.  Packet Loss is a measure of how much information is lost along the way.

Your Internet connection may be fine for simple things like e-mail and web browsing, and even some online games like WoW, but SL demands a strong, continuous connection.  Those numbers will help see where the weakness in yours is, or at least give us a place to start looking.

• Like 1

Either your internet connection has got wonky, or your graphics card has issues.

For the connection, try turning off your entire system, especially your router and internet modem.  Wait a couple of minutes, reboot everything, and log in again.

For the graphics card, check its performance, especially its fan.  There's a free utility called GPU-Z that can help.  Open your case, check operation of all fans, blow out the dust bunnies with compressed air.

For texture rezzing problems, do not clear your cache.  It usually won't help, except in the case of a corrupted texture, and it can slow you down worse while the cache regenerates.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.