Sling bag issue on avatar

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How does one get a bag slung on shoulder to stay in place regardless of movement, mine keeps going off wihen arm moves, cant it be attached to shoulder or torso so it stays putin one place, is there any a/o that helps do this?

It sounds like your AO may actually be conflicting with the hold animation in the bag. If your AO has a higher priority than the hold animation, it will override the hold animation and the bag will fly around with the arm movement programmed into the AO. You can try adjusting the priority, perhaps. (I'm not sure how this is done, though.)

You need to attach it to another point on your body that does not move the way the arm does.

I have a couple bags, I don't use them frequently, but they are slung over the shoulder, basically. I know at least one of them is actually attached to my torso or chest. It doesn't move with my arm. The other, I'm not sure where it's attached but again it doesn't move with my arm so it must be attached to a point that doesn't move.

Once you attach it to a new point you;ll likely have to edit it into place by moving it around until it looks just right.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.