My Store in Marketplace is messed up! :(

Lilly Figgis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thare are a lot, but a lot of listings that do not should be there -- the worse thing is that the textures does not belong to me -- they are from somebody else!

These listings are empty, and they re-direct to the Marketplace Home Page, so when a custumer is in my page, and click in some of these listings, they go away from my page -- ridiculous!

I have already complained about it to Linden Lab a long time ago -- they said it is a known bug -- up to now I see no improvements on this issue.

I am sure there should be a JIRA on this -- is anybody else having the same problem?

It's the mixed listings bug that, as Pam stated, began right after Direct Delivery was rolled out a year ago.  From many of the conversations from that time, a theory is that this was not *caused* by DD, but somehow "unearthed" these mixed listings that date back to the SLX to MP migration.  The mixed listings tend to fall within certain item number ranges.

That said, a year later I still have three mixed listings in my MP store.  The jira for this issue is here and a thread begun by another merchant who contacted a Linden directly on this issue can be found here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.