Re Order Market Place Items

sounds Turner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can we re order items for sale on the market place? i don't see any option.

I see the options to change the order as i'm viewing them, like  - Age - Newest First,
But this would be useful for when anyone else is viewing your products instead of seeing all your old items on top first.

You can't permanently change the order the items appear in and you can't force a particular order on someone looking at your store.  The sorter only changes the order for the person looking, not anyone else.  Most people sort things the way they want to see them, by rating, by price, by newest first, best sellers etc. and chances are they aren't going to want to see them sorted the same way you do.

It doesn't seem like a big deal until you look at the facts,

Honda releases a new motor cycle but you won't find it on their website unless you happen to browse to old pages.

I don't think you would be forcing anything on anyone, if someone views your web page they're there for a reason.
It's you're responnsibility to make  sure your potential clients see what you have to offer and your latest products.

Look at "any" online store, you won't find their oldest products listed first, just seem the right way to do business.

If someone can't find what they want when they want it, guarenteed loss of business, you lose potential clients.

That would be unprofessional and inconsiderate in any design project.
But it's not my fault because i didn't design it,

Just saying it would be nice to have those options for the people that actually make and sell their products, services.
They should have a choise to show potential customers what they want them to see first on their store.

• 2 years later...

i orderd some item on this invoee 

Invoice # 1406530751 the gifts to KittenCharmed were not recived. i do not know if that is because of isuses with the server-duing mainance, but i would like to know if the item can be redelivered. any help you can give mewould be greaty appreciated. dee1011

dee1011 wrote:

i orderd some item on this invoee 

Invoice # 1406530751 the gifts to KittenCharmed were not recived. i do not know if that is because of isuses with the server-duing mainance, but i would like to know if the item can be redelivered. any help you can give mewould be greaty appreciated. dee1011

1. this thread is about the order you see things when browing the MP..

2. Did you get charged for the item you ordered?

3. You could easily ask the creator to resend the item..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.